Not only does 2018 see us celebrate our 20th Anniversary, but getting into our new base later in year.
The FIT OUT of our new base has commenced.
There was great excitement when the keys were handed over to the contractor Dartmouth and the first piece of machinery arrived.
Our Plans Include:
Our plans for the property include extending the existing mezzanine which will see the building increase from its current 7,400sq. ft. to 10,000sq ft. When completed, the building will include the following:-
1. AN OFFICE – to accommodate 3-4 people.
2. A SPORTS HALL -which will be used for our club sports activities, parties etc.
3. A KITCHEN – Our kitchen will be for when have cookery session, events etc
4. A RECREATION/GAMES ROOM- this will be a permanent fixture with pool table/air hockey/football table, laptops, T.V. Games etc to be used by our teen/adult members as a meeting point to socialise with their friends.
5. A JUNIOR RECREATIONAL ROOM- this will have a dress up corner, lego corner, arts n crafts corner, book corner and more.
6 2 LARGE ACTIVITY ROOMS. – For our activities like drama, music, arts n crafts etc.
7 A SENSORY ROOM – this will be a quiet space fitted with soft furnishings and special sensory equipment. A vital vital space for young people with autism/Challenging behaviour, therapies etc.
8 A MEETING ROOM
9 A FAMILY ROOM- where our parents can arrange to meet other parents for a tea and chat, share information or just relax while and their child is participating in their club.
10 STORAGE SPACE.
11 TOILETS including a wheelchair accessible toilet with hoist, changing table and shower
12 A SECOND STAIRCASE and A Lift