HELP US make this space Our Home.
We need your CASH to make this dream real.
With your help, we’ve bought the property but it is just a SHELL with no utilities or facilities. It is approximately 7,500sq.ft.with a small mezzanine. We plan to extend this as we need the space and when completed the unit will be circa 10,000sq.ft.
Phase 1 of the Fit Out will include extending the mezzanine, installing a lift, installing all electrics and plumbing and the construction of internal partitions. –
FOR THIS WE NEED CASH to hire a builder to do all this.
Phase 2 of the Fit Out will see us fit out the space to include
- An Office – to accommodate 2-3 people.
- A sports hall which would be used for our club sports activities.
- 2 Activity rooms where our clubs will be held
- A kitchen – kitchen will provide our members a safe, secure, supported environment where they can learn vital independent-living and self-help skills. It will also be used by the parents while their sons and daughters are doing activities
- A sensory room – this would be a quiet space fitted with soft furnishings and special sensory equipment.
- A games room- again this would be a permanent fixture with pool table/air hockey/darts etc. to be used by our members as a chill room and when they drop in.
- Storage space.
- You can sponsor a piece of equipment and have it branded
- You can make a donation, big or small, through our website on www.rememberus.ie
- Buy a digital nameplate, which will be displayed in our reception, for a minimum of €20 by contacting our office on 086 0457003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All donors/sponsors will also receive a certificate of donation.
If Everyone Chips in, Truly Magical Things Can Happen!